| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in May is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 218.1mm (8.6in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: