| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in March is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 52.9mm (2.1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: