| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in June is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in June is dampish. A sizable 214.8mm (8.5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: