| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 148.3mm (5.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: