| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in January is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 60.9mm (2.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: