| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in February is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 51.1mm (2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: