| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in December is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 68.8mm (2.7in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: