| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in August is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish. A sizable 202.5mm (8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: